Saturday, September 5, 2009

Preseason is finally over!!

I got 2 complaints before I get started:

First thing is first, can someone please tell the NFL network to hire a better advertising manger. I am so sick of there pathetic Golden Corral commercials, and Tim Mcgraw harping about the opening game. They play that crap every time they break for commercials and sometimes twice in the same break.. ugggghh!!


On my flight back from Seattle I was thinking about Oregon Ducks LeGarrette Blount sucker punch on Byron Hout of Boise State. What is it with these guys? I know this is in the college level but that attitude and conduct gets carried over into the professional level. There are many examples, from Plaxico "shoot myself in the leg" Burress, to Coach "I will knock your lights out" Cable. Control People - Control. Your anger and fear is your greatest enemy not your opponent.


I think I am preaching to the choir - so let me move on.

I have to say that I am not impressed at all with what I seen from the Raiders, KC, Bills, Cleveland. They still look like they are dazed and confused. Where as teams like Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Seattle, Patriots, and San Diego look pretty damn good. I am sure you will see these teams in the post season. So just for kicks I added a pole. I will put each division up and you vote who you think will be the division winner at the end of the season. Yes voting will probably run into regular season but that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment