Monday, September 14, 2009

Week 1 is Over!

Wow, that went by quick. I just want to comment on a few games.

Steelers / Titans game. The game went down to the wire I was hoping the Titans would pull it off but the Steelers took it. Loved it when Hines Ward tryed to play hero and fumbled the ball on the 4 yard line.

Patriots / Bills - I really thought the Bills took this one, I was LMAO when the Bills got that touchdown in the 4th qt and 5:13 on the board. Fans leaving the stadium and Tom Brady on the sidelines with that dumb F*$k look on his face.. I even wrote on my facebook that the Patriots would lose. Yeah yeah.. I ended up eating my words. However, I don't deny that Brady bunch found his mojo at the end of the game. But he would have never had the opportunity if Leodis Mckelvin decides not to take the ball out or protects the ball a little more and goes down on the kickoff return. Just a note Tom Brady looks pretty normal without spygate.

Raiders/ Chargers .. This time I didn't say anything and hoped that the Raiders would finally beat the Chargers. Again.. wrong. Chargers came down and scored a TD almost too easy and won the game in the 4th. My note on this game, Jamarcus Russell needs to step it up his accuracy sucks. Lets be fair he is no Trent Edwards or Joe Flacco yet he gets paid more and started the same year. I know it is only the first game but 30 attempts and only 12 completions that is horrible. I hope the Raiders don't regret cutting Garcia.

49ers/Cardinals: Did 49ers really beat them in their own house. I wasn't totally shocked but I was disappointed in the Cardinals. I get the feeling they came out thinking that the 49ers were going to just bow down to them.

Broncos / Bengals: Another defensive game and was decided on the last freak play of the game (well almost last). I just had to feel bad for the Bengals they had it locked up and the expressions on their face at the end of the game said it all.

Lions - 0-1 Please win a game so you can just shut commentators up.

No comments:

Post a Comment