Sunday, September 6, 2009

Update - Another Knucklehead!


All I can say is "wow" now you can take your dumb ass dance to jail. There should be zero tolerance for abuse. We live in a era that gives you so many options other than resorting to violence. So, before you loose control ask yourself. Is it worth it? Let me help you with the answer "NO". I could care less if you are unemployed and don't make a dime, abusing someone is a waste of your time! Period. Just ask Chris Brown.
But lets examine.. You have an 11 Million dollar contract, your a high draft pick, and you blow it, because you can't keep it in your pants. Smart.. Yeah this is the same Merrimonkey that got busted on Steroids. What gets me is that he will probably do a few days of jail time, get a slap in the wrist of 4 games suspension. For abusing a woman. Great.. Does he get stiffer punishments if he abused a dog?
What is it with these athletes? You think they would make smarter decisions. They make more money than most of us will make in our careers. They play in a sport that most of us only dream about. But yet I just can not for the life of me understand how they could make such a bone head move. I think I will save the rest of my comments, but this is a crime that should not go unpunished and I believe Mr. Merriman needs to recognize this is something that is very serious and there are serious consequences.
If you would like to donate to violence against women please visit: www.baylegal.org or a womens shelter in your neighborhood.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, there should be zero tolerance for abuse, and Mr. Merriman should get the punishment he deserves.
    I sure do hope he gets convicted for domestic violence and pays for his crime.

    ReplyDelete