Saturday, August 15, 2009

Preseason, Madden 2010 and M. Vick.

Wow, certainly a lot to talk about. I am sure everyone seen the Oakland Raiders Slam the Dallas Cowboys 31-10. Okay okay it's preseason and no need to get worked up. But (here is my commercial for the Raiders) If you don't have your season tickets or any ticket plan for that matter you need to give them a call at 1-800-Raiders. I would recomend a few Reps. but they all are very good! Now that being said if you are a fan of an opposing team and you plan to come out to see your team play the Raiders .. Call the 800 number and they can get you a group rate or let you know options on single game tickets.

Other News
Looks like Tom Brady bunch is back at it lets see how far the Pats get this year.

Michael Vick is now an Eagle .. this ought to be interesting, let's see how the season pans out with Mcnabb VS. Vick

Did the Skins really score no points?

Why - why... why is Darren Mcfadden always getting caught on the long runs.. I guess BO knows..

Madden 2010

I went out a 1AM on Friday morning and bought my copy. Played for about 6 hours. If you have been a long time buyer of Madden you will like this one. It is a lot of fun and the menus are very easy to use. Online play like always a blast, but the online options this year are very nice, I was not able to try them all but it's nice to see more options.

Game play, just a few notes here. Fumbling the ball in the pile, you actually get a chance to fight for the ball by hitting a series of buttons in order to win the pile struggle.. very cool addition. speed I thought was just about right this time not overly fast but not sluggish like 2006 version. I could go on about more but you can probably get a better review on the details on IGN. But for my take it is a fun game and worth getting.

The few complaints: The music is horrible all those rock songs with the whining guitar can drive you crazy sometimes. Unless of course you are into that. Half time review is a little long and the voice is a little robotic. Main menu picture is of the Troy Polamalu and Larry Fitzgerald.. and I could not find an option to change that. I mean kind of sucks if your a Cincy fan you would probably want a picture of former Cincy WR TJ Houshmandzadeh (pronouced TJ who's your mama) whipping his shoes with a terrible towel. LOL

Fun Factor: 9 (unless your the wife)
Graphics: 9
Presentation and ease of use: 8
Music: 3

That's my thoughts. please write your comments Enjoy the games today. There is plenty more too come.

1 comment:

  1. He is right, I am the wife and the fun factor is not 9.

    In fact, Girls, if you want your man to be glued to the TV for a very long time let them get the new Madden ;)

    ReplyDelete