Sunday, August 9, 2009

2009 NFL Preseason is just about to kick off!!

Are you ready for some football!



Well let me start by introducing myself. My name is Tom Ybarra and I have worked for the Oakland Raiders for a little over 3 years and enjoyed everyone of them. I no longer work with the team and went on to do other things. Now that I am no longer with the team I get to be a fan, and enjoy football as entertainment and fun. So, let's just get this out of the way now, I am a Raiders Fan. However, this blog will not be a Raiders blog or web-site. The whole point of this blog is to talk about pro football and have fun. I love the sport and love talking about it. All the different teams, players, coaches, comentators, referees, NFL network, post game reports you name it. Everything and anything regarding NFL football will be commented on - right here. So feel free to comment send me e-mails on what topics you think are most pressing in the NFL.



Well it's early Sunday morning 7AM and I have not got an ounce of sleep last night. Preseason will officially start today. Lets face it no one really gets over excited about preseason. Unless of course you are nut.. Like me LOL.. Yeah I am just a true fan of the sport. I enjoy preseason to see new talent, because after all that hype of the Combine and talking up players -who has the best 40 time, vertical jump and so on.. nothing is really proven until they get out on the field. So, preseason is a preview and nothing more. No one knows how anyone will actually turn out until they get a shot during regular season. So yes I do enjoy preseason and to see players compete for positions, and so on.



So it's Buffalo and Tennessee - Titans will take it.. (ok you can laugh at me if I get this wrong)



So just to wet your appitite for what is to come.



Ref's - Yeah every Raider Fan has to talk about this.. But face it other teams have got some shady calls as well .. Just ask the Seahawks.



NFL Network: Are you getting tired of those commercials yet? They drive me crazy - I mean common!! "This summer I got to hang out with.... " aahhh not again!! Thank God for DVR



Madden 2010 - Love this game but is it fair that EA has the rights? BTW my gammertag on Xbox live is tmraider



Fantasy Football - does this interfere with your work? Maybe you don't think so.. But what about your boss - LOL

I will be blogging along all season long and during the offseason.. if you are looking for for Articles and insights this is not the place. But I can gaurantee you will be entertained, you will get a few laughs and this will be a very interactive blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment